How to share iPhone contacts with iPad
The bluetooth can't help you to transfer iPhone contacts to iPad. So you can't share iPhone contacts with iPad via bluetooth. Want to get a special way or application for you to transfer iPhone contacts to iPad. The contacts on the iPhone functions the same way as on an iPad, Here, the program called 4Media iPhone contacts transfer allows you to transfer the contacts on iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S to iPad, iPad 3G.
First, you need transfer the contacts out of iPhone and save as .csv or .vcf file. Then you can add the .vcf file or .csv file to iPad directly with this contacts transfer too.
Why This iPhone contacts transfer program
iPhone contacts transfer , let you transfer the iPhone contacts to computer as vcf or csv file. The VCF/csv file are easily be transferred to another iPad or iPhone. So, that's the way for you to share iPhone contacts to iPad.
- Import contact information from Address Book programs and other mobile phones to your iPhone/iPod touch /iPad
- Support a dozen of Address Book programs like Outlook Express, Yahoo Address Book, Google Contacts and etc
- Backup all your iPhone contacts into your computer and restore the data in accidental loss
- Contact information management: delete any item, sort by different categories, save contact picture to local machine
- Exactly the same pattern to display the detailed contact information as iPhone
- Share contacts among iPhone/iPad/iPod touch easily.
Guide: Copy iPhone contacts to computer, transfer iPhone contacts to iPad
Step1: Download, install the programdownload the trial version of the iPhone contacts to iPad transfer program to computer.
Step2: LaunchLaunch it. And connect the iPhone to computer first. Stop your iTunes automatically syncing with iPhone. Because the auto sync may wipe the contacts on iPhone. So you'd better not enable the auto sync of iTunes.
Once the program find the iPhone. You iPhone contacts will be displayed on the left bar of the program.
Step3: Export iPhone contacts to computer as .cvf/.csv fileIn the left sidebar. Select the "contacts" . All of your iPhone contacts will be displayed. From this list, you can now select and checkmark the files you want to back up. Click the "Export" button.
Also see: How to transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook.
How to copy iPhone contacts to Outlook 2010
If you have check the "Export". A Window will pop up and ask you to backup iPad contacts to local computer. Create a folder on computer and save your iPhone contacts to the specific folder.
Now, restore the Backup vcf/csv file to iPad.If you have exported the iPhone contact to computer as .vcf/.csv file successfully.
Now, you can restore the contacts to iPad with 4Media iPhone contacts too.
Direct restore contacts to your iPad. (only support jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad).
1. You should also connect the iPad to computer vis USB cable.
2. Start the iPhone contacts transfer.
3. Find the .csv or .vcf file for importing.
By exporting the contacts out of iPhone and then add to iPad via this iPhone contacts transfer.
This is the way to share contacts between iPhone and iPad.
- How to backup iPhone 4 SMS to Laptop
- How to copy iPhone contacts to Outlook 2010
- How to backup iPhone 3Gs SMS to new computer
- How to backup my iPhone contacts list
- How to backup iPhone contacts and SMS without iTunes
- Transfer iPad contacts to Outlook
- How to copy text message from iPhone
- See more