How to transfer contacts between Android phone
When get a new Android phone in hand. You may need export the old cell phone contacts to new one. Contacts in import for you, So, how to transfer contacts between Android phone once you get two or more. The contacts manage software for Android phone is a good way to solve this problem. Wondershare MobileGo is disigned for you to export contacts from Android phone to computer and allows you to import to the same phone or another phone for FREE .
Guide: How to export and import contacts for different Android phone
You should export the contacts from the Android phone first.
Click Export→select the contacts that you want to export →select location to save the contacts.
Your Android phone contacts will be exported to computer local folder as a vcf file. You can open the folder after backuping.
Import the backup contacts to another Android phone.
Step 1 : Click the ‘Import’ button to start importing contacts.
Step 2: Choose the contacts that you want to import.
Notes: So far, the only format that MobileGo supports is vCard, specific, .vcf format.
Step 3: Click ‘Open’ to continue importing and click ‘OK’ to finish it.
With contact management software -MobileGo, you can
- Freely import and export contacts to ensure you record all your contacts easily and conveniently. So far the only format supported is vCard.
- Easily add, delete, group and back up all of your contacts for your Android smart phone.
- Back up and store Android phone text message to computer.
More iPhone topics
- How to backup iPhone 4 SMS to Laptop
- How to copy iPhone contacts to Outlook 2010
- How to backup iPhone 3Gs SMS to new computer
- How to backup my iPhone contacts list
- How to backup iPhone contacts and SMS without iTunes
- Transfer iPad contacts to Outlook
- How to copy text message from iPhone
- See more